Sunday 21 September 2014

September passes at the speed of light

Hello Everyone,

This year I feel time is passing at light speed and this last month has gone so fast.

I updated the website over the first week of September with some major additions.  There is now free music available to anybody visiting and downloading the pack.  Also if you sign up for our newsletter you can get a free "Score Variations" pack.  So what are you waiting for?

I have continued to work on my projects but it has been at a slower pace due to many none Capemedia related reasons.

The best bit of news is that my 2013 short "Shapes" was selected for the Directors Reels in this years Machinima Expo 7.

See it here:-


Such a fast paced month but a few good things happened.

Thanks for your support and visiting

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment