Saturday 11 March 2017

Eventually the pieces fall into place

Hello Everyone,

News

As the years and month passed.  I've felt on numerous occasions that everything was falling into place and the "Big" thing was just in touch.

What I've learned is that even when you can almost touch what you want, that little journey, that little but more, is just still another mountain that needs to be climbed.



After moving my focus away from "A Tale of Time" last year to help and support my daughters school and their first show.  2017 has seen me revisit the project and consider some massive plans for myself and all our supporters.

_________________________________________________________________________

Social Networking

Mailing List

So at the beginning February we created a link to our mailing list to get our new newsletter for 2017.  We released the first version in March 2017.

The newsletter will give people the chance to hear Capemedia UK news before anybody else, even this Blog!

So if you haven't signed up, just visit www.capemediauk.com and fill out the very simple form to get on the mailing list.



Be the first to hear what's going on and signup today


Facebook

Another milestone was reached this last month when we smashed through 2500 likes on our page.


_________________________________________________________________________

Projects

We announced on our Facebook page that we will be releasing our 2017 showreel very soon.  So keep posted to the page and "Like" it if you want to keep up to date with the latest news.


As many who follow Capemedia UK know I put "A Tale of Time" on hold at the end of 2016.  With our animation software of choice iClone releasing version 7 this year we can only benefit from this huge update.

Now we have decided to take "A Tale of Time" on a different route I've been able to take stock, stand back and way up many aspects of the project.

I'm over the moon to say that I've managed to get an amazing artist Natalie Ciufo Green onboard to help with the concept art.  Please visit her page - Mille Baci on Facebook. 

Here is just a taste of what she has done for this project.


She will help me get my ideas into visual collections.

Much, much more in regards to this project will be released in the coming weeks and months but it's very exciting for me.
_________________________________________________________________________

Other News

Funding is possibly going to be the make or break this year for me.  If I can get a plan together, execute it and get to my end game then Capemedia UK will have finally got to where I've always wanted.

"Time will Tell"

Thanks for passing, reading, supporting and commenting.

Take Care

Colin Cooper (aka Capemedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment