Monday 1 August 2016

Summer fun and relaxation

Hello All,

News

Summer is always hit and miss in the UK, where I live it generally rains most of the year but when we do get the sun we all make the most of it.  I have to say taking time out and spending time with your family gives me something I cannot buy or acquire, a sense of wellbeing.

So yes projects go on hold, yes things don't get done, but life is for living not working all the time and it's those special moments that we spend with our loved ones that truly define us.

_________________________________________________________________________

Upgrades

This last month I suppose my head has been turned with the impending final day of the free Windows 10 upgrade on the 29th July 2016.  I had tried Windows 10 on my everyday PC for around 6 months and after tweaking it I have become used to the operating system.

I was worried to upgrade my Studio PC but the week before the upgrade my trusty Audio / Interface the Edirol FA101 died.  Due to this I had to make a purchase and went for the award winning Focusrite Scarlett 18i8

So my concerns about old hardware were pretty much put to bed by these events and Windows 10 was installed.

_________________________________________________________________________

Projects

Not much happening over the last few weeks due to the much needed rest.  However I have been composing some music and creating some tracks.

Too early at this stage to release anything so please keep posted.

One other thing that I have to mention is in regards to my major project "A Tale of Time".  I have to think that it will now slip into the autumn.  Lot's of reasons but the main being that taking time to rest was too important to me then not to.
_________________________________________________________________________

Work

Possibly a lot of huge things are happening in this space.  There could be opportunity to join another venture and become full time with my own offices.  Sometimes a door opens in your life that you have to consider if to walk through.
"Decision are the hurdles in life we all have to jump." 
So thanks until next time

Colin Cooper



No comments:

Post a Comment