Sunday 22 February 2015

A Birthday with no cards and candles

Hello All,

This weekend is Capemedia UK Limited's 2nd birthday but there is no party, no cards, no celebration.  This weekend will just pass unannounced.

This I know sounds very sad but as I mention in my last post, we are in process of closing down the limited business.

But it's not all doom and gloom...

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Over the last month and the next few weeks I have to dedicate my life to my day time job.  Where after two years of work my project is coming to an end and I need to be there to deliver it to it's conclusion.

So what has that got to do with Capemedia....well nothing.  Except I'm Capemedia and there is only me.  If I'm working away, I'm away from my studio and no work can be created.

So February and March 2015 will be a period of down time and reflection.  A time to think about Capemedia, where we have been, what we have achieved and more importantly what the future holds.

Being a creative individual my mind is constantly thinking up new ideas, new concepts, new stories and it's hard sometimes to manage it all.  But some ideas keep coming back to the fore and these will be the seeds of any future plans.

In May this year '2015', the concept of Capemedia Productions will be 10 years old.  The idea to have a name to put my music, my films and animations under has remained and it's something I see no reason not to continue with.

However I'm toying with maybe having subsets titles under the main name, like:-

  • Capemedia Animation Studios
  • Capemedia Music
  • Capemedia Film
  • Capemedia Design

These are only in there infancy in regards to ideas but it's something that is beginning to appeal to me.  Maybe I could get other people to assist or help in these areas and this mean I'm more like my day time job as a 'Project Manager'?
_________________________________________________________________________________

 So in closing I think a quote is needed.

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
Japanese Proverb



 Oh and a cake......

Thanks for visiting

Colin 

No comments:

Post a Comment